This is a specialized course of training for the professional or student of esthetics. The learner will gain the knowledge and skills to perform and promote microdermabrasion through its many benefits and effects and provide customized or alternative treatments in skin refining &
rejuvenation. These skills can then be applied within the medical aesthetics or cosmetic medical fields in an esthetics spa, medi- spa, or medical clinic. Students receive certification with a successful completion.
Course duration: 15 hours | 5 days
- Some of the theory subject areas you can expect to cover in class:
- Understanding Skin rejuvenation.
- Effects, benefits and contra-indications.
- Customizing treatments.
- Maintenance & home care.
- Final written assessment at end of course. • Clinical:
- Perform applications with crystal and diamond tip methods on the face & body.
- Work with cosmeceutical skin care products.
- Final clinical assessment of your application skill at the end of the course.