The program offers different theoretical and practical modules connected to the skin and medical industry to not only develop your skills as a beauty therapist but also to understand the medical field, the pathology of the skin, the treatments and procedures and in that way be able to find safe, professional and customized solutions for every patient.
Holding a master diploma you will be able to work with the following:
- Assisting Dermatologists
- Assisting Doctors, Plastic Surgeons, etc.
- Advanced customized treatment plan
- Supervisor/Manager in Aesthetic and Medical centers
Master Program / Skin Master program – 10 days / 2 hours day
7 days theory / 2 days hands-on / 1 – day assessment.
- Hypo and Hyper pigmentation – Hormones, sun damage etc.
- Rosacea and Hypersensitive skin
- Hormones and the effect of it on the skin and body
- Allergy and eczema
- Skin conditions caused by stress and anxiety
- Skin conditions caused by diet and environment
- Medication and the effect of it on the skin
- Cancer awareness
- Acne (different grades) and treatments
- Communicate with your client in a professional, motivational and inspiring way
- Mastering skin consultation and skin analyze
- Plastic surgery – What to consider before and after surgery, follow up and working with plastic surgeons
- Dealing with challenges and finding opportunities
- Professional Communication and collaboration with dermatologists/GP /similar
The program is customized to professionals and trainers to ensure a high-quality program.
- By the end of the program, you will:
- Recognize skin diseases and disorders.
- Execute a professional and detailed skin analysis and consultation.
- Create a customized treatment plan.
- Managing questions and answers.
- Communicate with your audience in a professional, motivational and inspiring way.
- Know how to prepare and follow up different treatments.
- Establish a learning climate.
- Dealing with challenges.
- Receive and access manuals.
- Receive your Master CERTIFICATE.